Need medical care – stat?
Quick Care of Ruston offers convenient care for non-emergency healthcare needs for your family. Our professional staff provides walk-in care for minor illness and injuries like sprains and cuts, earaches and the flu. We also provide routine care, from check-ups to sports physicals.
Our office hours fit your schedule – whether you need medical care during the day, after hours or during the weekend. Best of all, Quick Care of Ruston is open seven days a week and requires no appointment.
For more information, call (318) 255-3762.
- Pre-Employment Physical
- DOT Physical
- Drug Screen Rapid (5 panel)
- Drug Screen Rapid (10 panel)
- Non DOT Drug Screen (5 panel)
- Non DOT Drug Screen (10 panel)
- DOT Drug Screen
- Drug Screen Collection Only
- Non-Negative Send Out
- Pulmonary Function Test (PFT)
- Certified DOT Medical Examiner
- Breath Alcohol Test (BAT)
- BAT Confirmation Test
- TB Skin Test
- Tetanus Diphtheria
- Routine Urinalysis
- Blood Sugar
- Sutures 2.5cm or Less
- Hair Testing
- Hair Testing (collection only)